Synthroid is used to treat disorders of the thyroid gland. Its main purpose is to make up for the lack of natural hormone that for some reason no longer gets produced by the gland in sufficient quantity. In other words, this medication treats thyroid dysfunction.
Web pharmacy offers you to order and receive the drug in the shortest of time frames. You just have to fill out the order form online and pay for the drug. All shipping details can be discussed with the managers.
Before the doctor prescribes you a course of treatment, ask him about the following points:
- allergic reactions;
- myocardial infarction;
- male or female infertility;
- bone disease such as osteoporosis;
- hormonal disorders;
- adrenal gland disease;
- heart disease;
- disorder of blood coagulation.
Consider the fact that older people may be much more sensitive to the components of this drug.
Pregnant women and lactating mothers are allowed to take Synthroid. The only “but” is that the dose should be adjusted in advance.
Synthroid: additional information
The doctor must be informed about all the medicines you are taking. Be sure to tell him if you are taking any of the following:
- warfarin and digoxin;
- estrogen, even if it is contained in birth control pills;
- medications for diabetes (insulin etc.);
- phenobarbital and prednisone;
- beta-blockers, androgens and anabolic steroids;
- antidepressants and growth hormones etc.
It is important to discuss with your doctor the presence of such components as:
- decongestants or caffeine;
- calcium and iron supplements;
- antacids and cholestyramine etc.
You can go ahead and buy the drug once you’ve figured out for yourself the composition and instructions for use of the drug.